Ancient Elyos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ancient Elyos

OUR FORUM

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fortresses

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Akkiru
Brigadier
Brigadier
Akkiru

Fortresses Empty
PostSubject: Fortresses   Fortresses I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 10:29 pm

Information about taking the fortresses, buildup of teams.

As we are all thinking of taking fortresses, i thought of a strategy which can lead us to victory in taking fortresses. Though it will not be only us that do it.
My strategy is to make 3 separate groups of plusminus 30-40 people.

Group one, The group that infiltrates the fortress and kills the Grand Stallari (guardian deity general)
It will exist of like 2 alliances, like 7-8 groups.
Every group in the alliance needs to have a Cleric and Dps, alot of dps... so that makes like 7-8 clerics
Gladiators: Use Lockdown to interrupt his skills so others wont get damaged
Clerics: Focus on healing
Others, weaken and aid in destroying it.

I was making a guess by counting, ONE member can do like 500 dmg in one second (lvl 55) that makes it 30K damage a minute. (since others do more and others do less it can depend) that makes it possible for a group of like 40-60 to kill the grand stallari in like 50 minutes ( i know its long but its possible)

Group two, the group that wards off the asmo that come into the fortress.
Group members like 40 (more or less) to make sure asmo cant get too many increases.
You know alot of asmo will come once we attack the fortress, we need to avoid getting ganked by having a party ward them off before they can gank us while we are killing the general.

This party will exist out of alot of dps and few healers, since not 100 asmo will come at once.
Just try to hold them off long enough for us to kill the gerneral.
All classes: do everything you can to keep them off the main group

Group Three, the group that keeps the artifacts
Group is around 20 ppl (more or less)
This group will exist of ppl that can take a hit and are fast runners, they take the artifacts to make sure asmo cant activate them and get boosts.
but we can. let them take as much as is possible. If the other groups are in need and all artifacts are taken, assist them.
Classes: mostly fast runners that have hp :\ and are able to gank.

Guardian deity general has a shitload of HP, 31kk (can be a bit more)
He isnt that strong if healers can keep up healing so dont worry about that, just random heals and it'll be ok.

the biggest problem are the asmo so make sure to take care of that.

If there is any other info needed, please tell me and i will research it.
Back to top Go down
greed
Centurion
Centurion
greed

Fortresses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fortresses   Fortresses I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 11:12 pm

For this to succeed we'd need to work with some other legions as well as we won't have 90 members helping us during a siege and ofcourse all legions will want to dps the deity so they can claim the fort.
Back to top Go down
Akkiru
Brigadier
Brigadier
Akkiru

Fortresses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fortresses   Fortresses I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 12:32 pm

Well i was thinking, those legions want ap. So they can mostly kill the asmo that are coming Wink we dun care, but we will claim the fortress!
Back to top Go down
Akkiru
Brigadier
Brigadier
Akkiru

Fortresses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fortresses   Fortresses I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 12:33 pm

Oh and if its possible , we can make sure we get the fortress. Just let an ancient elyos member lead an alliance and its for sure we get it Wink
Back to top Go down
greed
Centurion
Centurion
greed

Fortresses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fortresses   Fortresses I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 3:37 pm

in which case it would be best let a couple of members start random alliances, spamming /3 with it, shouldnt be too hard to fill a couple of em
Back to top Go down
Akkiru
Brigadier
Brigadier
Akkiru

Fortresses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fortresses   Fortresses I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 3:41 pm

or shout in heiron, also possible
Back to top Go down
OurOwnInsanity
OurOwnInsanity

Fortresses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fortresses   Fortresses I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 12:06 am

Organization is the key, we must plan these Fortress taking in advance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fortresses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fortresses   Fortresses I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fortresses
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ancient Elyos :: PvP :: Abyss-
Jump to: