Ancient Elyos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ancient Elyos

OUR FORUM

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Goodbye Ancient Elyos

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaelene

Goodbye Ancient Elyos Empty
PostSubject: Goodbye Ancient Elyos   Goodbye Ancient Elyos I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 1:27 pm

Today I quit Ancient Elyos. I found it hard to bear for my question to be ignored almost always. I don't chat much, but I asked some questions about the game and never get replies. Hope you guys will try to be more close ( not only a small group of you), because in this manner you might lose more players.
Enjoy Aion, 70% of the time was fine in this guild.

Bye bye, Kaelene
Back to top Go down
Akkiru
Brigadier
Brigadier
Akkiru

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Ancient Elyos   Goodbye Ancient Elyos I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 5:46 pm

im sorry to hear that, you could also have mailed me i always give answers ;\ just depends on offline time. Well thank you for being in and enjoying ahd we hope for you to have a great time!
Back to top Go down
Akkiru
Brigadier
Brigadier
Akkiru

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Ancient Elyos   Goodbye Ancient Elyos I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 6:01 pm

oh and btw it also depended on the time you were on. sry for that :\
Back to top Go down
sferzar
sferzar

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Ancient Elyos   Goodbye Ancient Elyos I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 8:32 pm

I have noticed that there are times that the guild can be kind of quiet, so to a point I agree. That being said, I believe it was Helea who pointed out to me that there is a nice little bug with the Legion window (you know, the one that displays online/offline members?) in which it will show people being online when truth is they aren't.

I've tested and confirmed this bug by relogging once Helea brought the bug to my attention. After logging back Helea and I were in fact the only ones on at the time when prior to logging off it showed 5-6 other members on with us. So, yeah.

Either way, two members in one day. Damn.

-- Sferzar

Goodbye Ancient Elyos Lute-sage
Limstella - Lvl 55 Sorcerer
Back to top Go down
Akkiru
Brigadier
Brigadier
Akkiru

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Ancient Elyos   Goodbye Ancient Elyos I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 9:11 pm

yeah... depends on the timezones... legion is most active between like 5.30-12.00 pm (gmt+1)
Back to top Go down
Kaelene

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Ancient Elyos   Goodbye Ancient Elyos I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 2:35 am

For mehappend whan was active chat in legion. Guess thats why I got a little dissapointed. Gonna miss you guys Smile
Back to top Go down
sferzar
sferzar

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Ancient Elyos   Goodbye Ancient Elyos I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 6:10 am

I'm sorry to hear that. I would have tried to answer your question if I was on at the time. I'm a chatterbox like that.

-- Sferzar

Goodbye Ancient Elyos Lute-sage
Limstella - Lvl 55 Sorcerer
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Ancient Elyos   Goodbye Ancient Elyos I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Goodbye Ancient Elyos
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ancient Elyos :: PvP :: General-