Ancient Elyos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ancient Elyos

OUR FORUM

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Old lady and her farts

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dex

Old lady and her farts Empty
PostSubject: Old lady and her farts   Old lady and her farts I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 8:28 pm

An old lady came into her doctor’s office and confessed to an embarrassing problem: “I fart all the time, Dr. Johnson, but they’re silent, and they have no odor. In fact, since I’ve been here, I’ve farted no less than twenty times. What can I do?”

“Here’s a prescription, Mrs. Barker. Take these pills three times a day for seven days. Then come back to see me in a week.”

The next week, an upset Mrs. Barker marched into Dr. Johnson’s office: “Doctor, I don’t know what was in those pills, but the problem is now much worse. I’m farting just as much, and they’re still silent, but now they smell terrible! What do you have to say for yourself?”

“Calm down, Mrs. Barker,” replied the doctor soothingly. “Now that we’ve fixed your sinuses, we can begin to work on your hearing!!”
Back to top Go down
Akkiru
Brigadier
Brigadier
Akkiru

Old lady and her farts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old lady and her farts   Old lady and her farts I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 9:26 pm

LOOOL xD
Back to top Go down

Old lady and her farts
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ancient Elyos :: Make us laugh-
Jump to: