Ancient Elyos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ancient Elyos

OUR FORUM

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Legion Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Akkiru
Brigadier
Brigadier
Akkiru

Legion Rules Empty
PostSubject: Legion Rules   Legion Rules I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 10:38 pm

These are the rules in legion. Please read them carefully.

- Always be loyal and have fun. And also keep being nice, overusing of too much insulting someone will get you warned. Too much warnings = kick.

- If i ask something from you please finish with what u are doing as soon as possible or stop immeddiately to follow orders.

- When doing instance. When looting bosses, please make screenshot with printscreen with loot and opened inventory by pressing I on your keyboard. put it at the gallery "Instance". which can be found at forum

- Do not try ninjaing or leeching without people knowing, too much use of it will get you kicked. (ninjaing=stealing other legion member's items which you dont deserve) (leeching without letting know = just goofing around when others do all the work and you do nothing but still get drops)

- Please Hurry to level 55 as soon as you can.

- Always let me or party leader loot as first, when looting use ctr right click to show item to legion and group. You will se who will deserve it and can use it.

- Be helpful to other members.

- If no one needs an gold item or blue, extract it and put it in legion warehouse which can be found in sanctum.

- Learn at least one crafting skill: Weaving, Armorsmithing, Weaponsmithing, Alchemy, Handicrafting, Cooking. (aethertapping or extracting may also be done). dont need to max right away but train it when you have spare time when ur not doing anything important please. Or do it while afk.

- Do the quest "a sliver of darkness" (campaign quest that gives 500 shards) and get at least 4 stigma skills which you buy at sanctum in top of protectors's hall. Please get huge damage stigma's or good snares ( snare= to slow down enemies or to not let them cast or attack)

- Ofcourse you have all freedom to do something, however please remind that you are also an important piece of a legion. For example going to theobomos lab with friends, members will most likely also want to join but they cant cuz the group of friends all have cooldown on instance. this wont be a great help for the legion. So please dont go instance with friends too much, they may join but also think about the legion.

- After 14 days offline time, you will get kicked out of legion. You can also post the reason at "Inactive Players"and not get kicked after the 14 days.
Thank you for reading.

Last edited by Ancient Elyos Satoru on Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:17 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down

Legion Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legion Rules   Legion Rules I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 10:42 pm

Okiii Mengz Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Legion Rules
Page 1 of 1