Ancient Elyos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ancient Elyos

OUR FORUM

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How to and Responsibilities of centurions

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Akkiru
Brigadier
Brigadier
Akkiru

How to and Responsibilities of centurions Empty
PostSubject: How to and Responsibilities of centurions   How to and Responsibilities of centurions I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 8:43 pm

As all of you noticed, most members are legionairy now. THAT DOESNT MEAN YOU ARE LESS IMPORTANT! Being a centurion only gives you the right to use the legion warehouse, recruit and giving warnings. They also are the ones that are in charge of the legion if me(leader) is not online.
But remember i still can kick centurions so dont try to fk up other members. Too many complaints from members and you can lose your centurion title because you are not a help for them. bounce

How to get centurion?

- Be good for the legion and be active.
- Have a forum account.
- Must be able to help.
- Can bear the responsibilities.
- Being loyal to your fellow members.
- Doesnt mind recruiting.
- Having no problems being in a guild meeting.
- Being a real hearted centurion, not because of the title or the might.
- Be on like once a day.

Remember that you gotta listen to centurions if you do something wrong, dont just ignore them. They will contact me and then i will talk to you about what happened and how we can fix it. IF centurions make too much abuse of their rights as higher-up, please contact me and i will talk to them. king

Thank you for reading

Back to top Go down

How to and Responsibilities of centurions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ancient Elyos :: AE Forums :: Being Legionairy or Centurion-
Jump to: