Ancient Elyos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ancient Elyos

OUR FORUM

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

not gunna be on for the rest of the week

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ceravantez
Centurion
Centurion

not gunna be on for the rest of the week Empty
PostSubject: not gunna be on for the rest of the week   not gunna be on for the rest of the week I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 7:16 pm

QQ WTF MENGZ i cant log on for the rest of the week due to problems.....at school.......linking to that phone call......from school......
Back to top Go down
Ceravantez
Centurion
Centurion

PostSubject: Re: not gunna be on for the rest of the week   not gunna be on for the rest of the week I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 7:17 pm

>< ill try to log on on my laptop i hid under my bed...but it sux so if i do come on ill lag......ALOT.. -.- ill be able to use the computer within 2 weeks..... ><
Back to top Go down
dex

PostSubject: Re: not gunna be on for the rest of the week   not gunna be on for the rest of the week I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 6:59 am

OH NOEZ whos gonna come fort taking with me nao? get a new one asap... like now Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: not gunna be on for the rest of the week   not gunna be on for the rest of the week I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

not gunna be on for the rest of the week
Page 1 of 1